Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do I find out who owns a certian phone number?

Can you tell me how to locate the owner of a phone number so i can purchase it. The phone is not on. Huge advertizing error.I purchased an advertizing ad in a local phone book and they printed the wrong number. I have found out that the number is an AT&T, prepay wireless number and they have not turned the phone on since I've found the mistake.

This will effect my painting bussniess if I'm not able to advertise this year. Any suggestions will be greatly appriceated. Thank You


ooooooooh I'd threaten to sue the phonebook people and/or see if they can help you out with the cost of advertising in other ways. They just TOTALLY Screwed you, dude! Beyond that, you'd have to work with AT&T wireless to get ahold of that other peerson, but they absolutely cannot give you contact information for the owner of the number.

No comments:

Post a Comment