Saturday, April 11, 2009

How do I get a cell phone out of a reclining chair?

does anyone know how to get a cell phone out of a reclining chair (that is in the down postition)? what happened is I was sitting in the chair last night, and the cell phone slid off the arm of the chair and back underneath the cushion somehow. I'm pretty upset over it, there are some numbers in there that I really need and yes if it happened to someone else this would be incredibly funny. i flipped the chair over, it didn't fall through and i put my arms down into the chair but i still can't reach it. i was thinking of getting the shop vac and shoving the hose down into the chair, but that might damage it. then again, we might need to take the whole chair apart to get my phone.


Some recliners have removable backs (Lazy-Boy) for one. There are retaining clips located on each side of the back that release it so it can be lifted off. If yours does it may, at least get you closer to where it is trapped. ...Good Luck...

Open the recliner and then flip it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment