Friday, April 10, 2009

How do I get ringtones on a sprint razor phone?

Ok so I just got a sprint razor phone it is bluetooth enabled. My sister also has a razor phone that is bluetooth enabled but it is with tmobile. We were trying to transfer ringtones from her phone over to my phone but there is an error message that comes up. Mines says file interrupted, hers says something file incompatible. How do I get ringtones from other phones using bluetooth any and all help will be appreciated thanks.


First of all to the girl Ashley D, that's my girlfriend you're calling stupid and that was not cool. I'm sure your dumbass couldn't work the phone either. And to you SexyLady....just take it back to the sprint store and have them look at it, baby. Ok....any other bitches wanna be smart?? Have a great day, everyone. Adios.

Not sure you can with different providers...

stupid! if you dont know how to work the phone, why the hell did you get it?

get the ringtines from the site www.mobiledownloads4u.com

i'm sure this site have the ringtones you're looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment