Friday, April 10, 2009

How to use my old metropcs phone with another prepaid service provider?

Since I just need a phone caller id and not many minutes, I am trying to activate this old deactivated phone with another prepaid service provider. However, because the phone still writes metropcs on its display, I assume it will be tough to accomplish. Any advices?

Thanks a lot.


It depends on they type of phone you are talking about , for instance the old Nokias are very easily unlockable ( even a girl can do it , not sure about a caveman though)

If you would update this post with the brand and model number i can point you in the right direction if its possible .

ETA:

Im sorry to say yours is not on the list , but im adding a link to it for others who might be able to use it , its very effective and easy to use , and FREE !

However there are places who can and will unlock your phone , it isnt illegal , my advice is to ask your cingular store , they provided me with a flyer for a phone place in my city that unlocks phones for a $20 fee .

But the most economical route would be to pick up one of these old nokias for a buck or 2 at a thrift store and unlock it using this generator .

No comments:

Post a Comment