Thursday, April 9, 2009

What cell phone has the easiest to read display outdoors in daylight?

I'm an old guy and am supposed to have very good vision, but still I have serious trouble reading any LCD display in daylight. I've yet to find any reviews that rate the daylight readability of cell phone displays. So, if there are such reviews, I'd like to know where to find them. Otherwise, I'd be happy knowing about similiar personal experiences that might help me find the right cell phone. I'm not looking for anything but basic features.


I love my LG 4500 phone. It's got a great screen AND a huge speaker that really makes the sound very clear. It's an older unit, but I'm thru Verizon, and several of the new ones are similar. (and yes let it be text capable, it's amazing how useful this is.)

Believe it or not, the basic Kyocera is also a pretty decent phone.

Stay away from Samsung. I've found they are mostly junk

.

Good luck, from another basic user.

try N73 music edition. its has an automatic sensor that can detect the amount of light and adjust the brightness according to it. the screen is relly big even the text writing and number. more than that,you don't hav to worry about the features,that phone has almost everything including a 3.2 mp camera. the only thing is its quite expensive and has a small keypad,but u'll get used to it i bet. my dad is using that phone(he's old)

Hey....I am an old gal and I can relate to what you are saying.

I am sorry...I don't have an answer for you. I am still in search of a cell phone that is readable in daylight, or in any kind of light for that mater. lol

I do know which cell phone is the least visible. I have a Motorola Razor and it is just about the worst for visibility. It's cute, has lots of fun gadgets, but that doesn't help when you can't even see the screen!

Sorry..... I will keep checking your answers to see if there is someone out there with a solution. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment