Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is the best mobile phone offered by verizon with the most bang for your buck?

I'm looking for a new phone to replace my busted up old one. I was wondering if you could offer me advice on which ones to look further into and which ones to stay away from. Also, is it better to buy a phone in-store or on-line?

I'm looking at the chocolate phone by LG, i really like that it can hold so much music. However, after the on-line rebate it's $120 some dollars and after I buy the memory for it, i'll be even more in the hole.

I also noticed that there are not nearly as many phones on-line as there are in-store - why is this?


Check This Site Out!

They Offer Free Phones and Shipping.

You Can Compare Phones and Services of Nextel, Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Etc.

They port numbers for free.

I ordered my phones and service from here and they work great!

Hope this helps!

http://belowfree.com/greatphonedeals

No comments:

Post a Comment