Thursday, April 9, 2009

What is the best phone for a texting teenager?

I have t-mobile phone serrvice. I am a teen. I love to text and AIM from my phone. What phone should I get?


Get one with a keyboard. I have Verizon and the LG EnV and I absolutely love it! You can text from the outside with T-9 or you can open it up and use the full keyboard. I would stay away from the Samsung U740 (?) because of the hinge. It is not that durable.

hmm tmobile is no good. Verizon has the best phones of the kind... you can try a sidekick. Look for phones with a QWRTY keyboard and IM support. A QWRTY is a slide out keybaord. On verizon there is the LG Dare, LG dovyager, samsung Glyde, Black berry pearl, LG venus, LG decoy. On ATT there is the pantech dou which isn't the best phone in the world, but its good and the iphone. Sprint has the samsung instinct, but sprint sucks really bad.

i have the lg EnV and i love it. I am also looking into a verizon wireless Motorola Q9c. But, verizon wireless, i love the blackberry curve and the dash!

Sidekick lx ... the best for texting and it has a monthly plan for it 19.99 that includes web use ...im's and unlimited text messaging ...

Here in brooklyn everyone i know has a sidekick i have a sidekick LX and we use aim all the time in school and everywhere we go. ADD ME IF U WANT:Raynemanjr

get a sidekick

go all out...blackberry curve for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment