Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is the best phone to get on the telus network?

I have a really old piece of a phone and i am looking into getting a new one. Im with telus and about halfway through a 3 yr contract so that narrows it down a bit. I love touch phones and i text ALOT. My price range is around 350$ can. (give or take 50). Give me some good suggestions for a phone.

Ps. How would the LG Dare do?


oh boy i wouldnt go the the LG DARE.

I heard the texting on the touchscreen is really annoying

idk why though, and its so slow to type.

If I were you you should get the LG Voyager

It's not so bad if you use the included stylus. Plus you don't have to pay for an overpriced data plan as you would with a Blackberry or Iphone. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20081109202247AAyeBsd&kid=NbUvWja.UjS6ZwWrff2K&s=comm&date=2009-01-30+18%3A28%3A38&.crumb=

No comments:

Post a Comment