Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What is the cheapest cell phone service that works good?

I need a cell phone. I need to find a service that is cheap and works good. Possibly free unlimited minutes on weekends? I don't care which kind of phone, I just need a cheap, good-working service. Anyone know of any?


Uhmmm

I have Virgin Mobile

It workks really well but only it is pre-paid

Go To: www.sarahfbangle.acnrep.com click on "The Products" and click on the ACN wireless button it will take you directly to the website

E-mail me and let me know if you are still interersted! I will be glad to help you. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070203072230AAaLzF1&kid=TMYoWWDuAGNo6BCl4zI.0R1QOS6okyaBdkmPw5TWhnosKFRKnnhw&s=comm&date=2007-06-21+20%3A28%3A34&.crumb=

Try a TracFone there is no contracts or outside guys at all so that means no bills all you have to do is buy these cards for your TracFone and but minutes on it. They work all around the world. I have one and it has never failed me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment