Friday, April 10, 2009

Can a cellular phone affect a computer if it is left near it?

Can a cellular phone affect a computer if it is left near it? Can it ruin the monitor? Can it ruin the motherboard? When I use my cell phone, it causes interference with radios, speakers, and televisions. It seems it could ruin my computer.


Nope. It is just fine to keep your cell close to your computer. Don't worry about it. It won't hurt a thing.

i think the two frequencies can mess computers up. whenever my computer is left near my cellphone, it sometimes will make a funny noise. i hear it more often with stereo systems. call your wireless network and ask questions if you feel the need to.

It will cause interference, but it will not ruin it. My cell phone does the same thing to my monitor and my speakers. My monitor gets lines across it, and my speakers make odd noises. It's nothing to worry about.

No impossible. at most the speakers might pick up some feedback or noise. but it can't damage anything.... other than your brain....

no

No comments:

Post a Comment