Friday, April 10, 2009

Where is the phone card on the Verizon Chocolate Cell Phones?

I need to take my card out of my verizon chocolate phone. Like the information about my plan. It's hard to explain but how do i make it so if i where to sell my chocolate cell phone no one could use my cell phone plan or know any of my information? On cingular phones there is that little card under the battery, do they have that on verizon phones?


Verizon doesn't use sim cards as they are a CDMA provider. Only GSM and iDEN providers use sim cards. You'll have to delete your personal information by hand. If you are upgrading your phone, then Verizon will transfer your plan to your new phone when they activate it. When that happens, the other phone is deactivated. If you are changing providers, then the phone you have now will be deactivated when you cancel the service. If you are porting your number, then it will be deactivated when the number porting is complete.

you can't. verizon doesn't have a sim card like t-mobile does. XD why i like it.

It's doesnt have a card you have to delete the info urself

They don't have cards that come with the phone. I have a Chocolate too, the only 'card' you can have is a MicroSDCard which you would have to purchase seperatley. The most you could do is just delete all you info.

No comments:

Post a Comment