Saturday, April 11, 2009

How do I switch my cell phone account to another phone?

I have two cell phones. One is active, the other isnt. They are both through the same provider. How do I go through and switch my account to the other phone?


that depends on who your service provider is. if you have a provider that uses sim cards and both phones are of the same provider just put the active phone's sim card in the non active one. if you dont have sim cards then you can call your provider and bring it to one of their locations and they will deactivate your working one and reactivate the non working one and they might be able to let you keep the same number. my sister has sprint and she did that today. remember if you are switching sim cards to turn the phone off first then remove the battery cover to get it out it should be underneath the battery. never open your phone when it is on

No comments:

Post a Comment