Saturday, April 11, 2009

How do you hook up your phone to the computer so that you can get ringtones from the computer onto your phone?

I buy some ringtones from my phone but they are so expensive, so u woundered whether there was a way to hook your phone up to the computer so you could get free ringtones via computer. Please try to help me out!


Yes you can!

If you have an USB data-cable connect the phone with your PC. It will than act like a USB-stick. You can than put some MP3 files on your phone.

The same with a Bluetooth enabled mobile + phone. Just connect the two and drag some files!

Not that I'm aware of. I usually just order from sites like the one under source. Ringtones are never free. It's just the way it is.

Hey

Send it by bluetooth or infrared it really simple. Or like everyone else said just connect via usb.

No comments:

Post a Comment