Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If my phone does not work properly, can I get a new phone without extending the contract?

I have T-mobile and my phone does not ring sometimes. I missed my interview phone call today! Do you know if T-mobile will exchange my phone for another one without making me extend the contract? Thanks.


All phones come with a 1 year manufactures warranty, if your past that, you could buy a cheap phone from your carrier, paying full price to finish the contract. Or you could buy a phone off e-bay, or craigslist!!!!!!!!

First you want to see if you have a warranty that covers it, because you could just get a new free phone. If not, then you can buy a new phone, but they're a lot more expensive if you don't upgrade and extend your contract. You could also try buying a used phone on ebay or some place like that.

check the warranty and sometimes if its a manufacturing defect they'll give you a new one. if it's something that's your fault then they won't but it sounds like its a fault with the phone itself.

you can always buy a new phone but check if its under warrenty first

depends on how long you had the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment