Thursday, April 9, 2009

PhOnE!!!!!!!!!!!?

okay if i lost my phone and i when too Sprint and told them will i get a cheap or good phone?

I've had my contract for less than 2 year i have too wait till next year so i can complete my 2year contract.

OR what will they say 2 me?????


unless u have insurance u will have 2 buy a new phone. but if you do you have to pay a $50 deductible and it will take 3-4 days for them to send the phone to you. This is done buy the insurance people not sprint. Also they will ask you if you want to pay $15 extra for it to get 2 you in 2 days don't do it mine came in 3 and there was a holiday in between. But there is no refund once u purchase the replacement even if you find the old one

I don't have sprint so I don't know, but make sure you call sprint and shut off your phone so if anyone finds it, they can't use it and you'd have to pay for it later.

I think you should call Sprint Customer Service and ask them. That's what they're here for.

Why don't you call Sprint and ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment