Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What cell phone is best at pulling in a signal?

I've noticed that different cell phones access signals better or worse than others. My new verizon samsung phone doesn't pull in the signal as good as my old audiovox phone. Since I'm getting ready to dump verizon I'll be able choose which I want.


I have the LG phone. Service by AT&T. The signal is really good.

It seems to vary from company to company. Talk to people in your area what works best for them. It appears the tower location has a lot to do with it............

boost mobile gets pretty good signal

got lg with verizon no problems, so areas you wont get signal no matter what phone or provider you have, also if you hit *228 and send then pick option 2 it will update your verizon phone to all the new antennas

TracFone. It's cheap a crappy but I get a signal pretty much everywhere as opposed to most of my friends that have deals with some major cellular companies.

I have sprint it it works pretty much everywhere

i like my chocolate by verizon

never had a problem with my nokia n95, used in areas where i was the only one to get a signal :D

My virgin mobile phone is awesome..it's prepaid but works great!

the nokia phones are very good with the signal .... try AT&T if iy is available in your area they seem tohave more towers...

No comments:

Post a Comment