Sunday, April 12, 2009

What is the best mobile phone for surfing the internet?

I'm looking to upgrade my phone and i want my new phone to be capable of surfing the internet. I've currently got a Nokia N73 and its internet surfing capabilities are not up to my requirements. any suggestions?


In addition to the headset, the provider's network is also important. Try providers with 3G, like ATT, Verizon etc. Also your antenna bars should high enough to better utilize phone capabilities.

IPhone. I got my IPhone just because of its internet capabilities. Wouldn't have gone with another phone. Definitely worth the price!

=) I have the N95 8Gb... bad for the Internet I'm getting the Blackberry storm in the week =) it should be good... I'd also say the iPhone ?

Iphone 3g,Gi,BlackBerry Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment