Sunday, April 12, 2009

What is the best cell phone service in the Northeast? And which phone would you recommend?

We are moving from Texas to Pennsylvania at the end of the month. I opened my Samsung over the weekend, and it just fell apart at the hinges! So now I am looking for a new phone and new service (had Sprint). I may be interested in a family plan. Thanks ahead for your advice.


I'd go with Verizon. Actually, I did.

I use cingular and travel up and down the eastern seaboard with no drop out points. The phone is the Motorola Razr, this is a beast and gets reception in the most remote of locations, highly recommended

Don't buy into the Motorola hype. Samsung's are usually pretty bad as you experienced.

Sanyo's are ok. Sony Ericsson are usually pretty good, but not common in the US. High-end LG's are ok, but the low-end are really bad. Most of the Nokia handsets released in the US are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment