Saturday, April 11, 2009

What is the best phone and service to use if you are a traveler?

I have a Sprint phone and have been able to use it in Cancun and China in 2004.

Just curious what other phones and plans can do.

Thanks!


I have never had trouble with my Nokia - however, where exactly are you planning on going? Not being nosy, mind you, I feel it would depend greatly on the destination - wouldn't you think? If you've not had trouble in Cancun, Mexico, nor China (these are very diverse locations and no where near each other!) then I'd say the brand of phone you have already is very good!!!!! Why not stick with it!

nokia 6600 with air tel card

Cingular

Cingular

Nokia is the best

Cingular

I have never had a problem with Sprint/Nextel.

nokia is the best phone

Have you tried NOKIA. It's a very strong phone and it's durable. The best Network to use depends on the location you are in. In Nigeria, I think GLO network is Ok. Or yOu go for TURIAYA if you can afford it, with it you are sure of a very possible outcome.

nokia

cingelur allover because you have no droped calls since it's allover and you need to get prepaid minits.

Not: Virgin mobile - Pay per minute

Metro PCS - Bad service

At&t - They don't exist anymore..

Thanx for the 2 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment