Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is the the wireless phone plan if I travel internationally a lot?

I travel internationally to different destinations for business. I want to search for the best wireless phone plan for Blackberry or any other smartphone for the purpose of accessing my emails. I don't need to make many phone calls. Please help me find the most affordable data plan. I will get a new wi-fi phone too. So I am looking for a package including new phone and monthly plan. Thank you!


You should contact RebelFone, they provide excellent voice & data solutions to international travelers to avoid expensive International roaming.

As a business customer I use their $79 monthly Blackberry plan, which gives me unlimited emailing anywhere in the world. Best to email them for data plans. link below:

I think Verizon has a 700 minute for $59.99. Add on a data package for $29.99 (or $44.99 for corporate). So that's $89.99. They have many phones with international capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment