Sunday, April 12, 2009

What phone is better: the samsung rant or the samsung instinct for my 14 yr old daughter?

my daughter wants a new phone..but she wants the instinct but i want her to get the samsung rant.the only reason she says she doesn't want the samsung rant is because most people at her school have that phone and her best friend also has that phone.Please help me i don't know what phone to get.


Bottom line, I think you should get her what she wants. But it's worth noting that I have the Samsung Instinct, and as time goes by, the touchscreen gets a little off, making it really difficult to text. And their calibration is worthless. Try and tell her this, and if she doesn't want to hear it, get her the Instinct and let her learn from her mistakes. Obviously you won't be buying her a second phone, it's too expensive. But even with all my touchscreen drama, I love my phone, and I'm sure she'll love hers too. Just hope she doesn't text much! Good Luck mom!

I would probably get her a rant. I have an instinct and i love my phone, but for a 14 year old, i dont think it's worth the money. The reason being, all kids want to do at that age is text. they both have qwerty keyboards, but the instinct takes a lot of time to get used to. I text everyday and ive had my instinct for about 2 and a half months. i still misspell words constantly. Also, with the instinct, you have to get the simply everything plan. If you dont have everything included on that plan, it can significantly raise your bill. I love my instinct, but a rant is much more reasonable for a 14 year old.

I have the Samsung Instinct and I wish I would have listened when everyone told me not to get it. Sure, it is very fashionable and not many people have them. But I have only had this phone for 3 weeks and the screen scratches easy, the phone locks up, and texting is not easy or quick either. I would personally go for the Rant. I am trading my Instinct for the Rant. Many of my friends have the Rant and love it. They have had no problems! Good luck!

yea instinct im 14 and i have one and those are the best they have built in gps and a whole lot of cool stuff the only downside is she may not like it at first cause its hard to get use to but tell her to give it a week or so and she will love it but you do have to get the everything plan for it so unless you already have that plan i wouldnt get it its 99.99 a month and ints unlimeted everythin so no extra charges oh yea outa our whole family we have five we love it so much

i have a samsung rant, and its the best fone ever!! also, the instinct is a touch screen and after touching it over and over, the screen gets sooooo dirty. (((i have a ipod touch))) i have had a razr and lg chocolate, but the rant is the best by far. also they have it in purple, its sooo cute!

honestly the rant is more practical she is only 14 and what do they do at that age?text, and the instinct keyboard is hard to text on because the letters are small, also, they just got the rant in purple, bet her friends dont have it in that color=)

SAMSUNG INSTINCT ALL THE WAY!!!

im 13 and i know i would prefer the samsung instinct a trillion times more than the rant...

the rant is pretty but the instinct is AWSOME!! its touch screen and has a touchscreen QWERTY keypad!!

how cool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment