Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's a good mobile phone network to use while travelling in Europe?

I'm in the UK now and I'm planning to buy a cheap pay as you go phone. However next month I'm going travelling in Europe. The first place I'll visit is Slovenia.

I'm not sure if there's any networks that will allow me to use my UK phone there and how much they charge if they will.

Any ideas?


That's so easy...Tmobile and i will tell you why. Did you know they are based out of germany? Tmobile is owed by a company call dotchcom. As far as i know there number one in europe which if you have every watched the world cup for soccer they are the only cell phone company that advertises there. I would buy a cheap tmobile phone and buy prepaid minutes from wherever you go over seas.

i think t mobile, i think they have an international phone for travel and it doesnt cost too much either

Orange is usually very reliable

t-mobile they helped me alot

Use O2 it is in most countries out there and relatively cheap too..

Not 100% sure on Slovenia, but it will work in Slovakia, Czech republic, Poland, Ukraine and others in that region

AT&T or Verizon

tesco mobile, it uses the same signal masts as o2, so you will get the best signal, but it is cheaper

I use the new AT&T, and it works greatâ€"

AT@T

Any phones are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment