Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Which cell phone can you record your own ringtones?

I'm with Verizon, about to get a new phone. Several of my friends have phones in which you can record a voice memo and use it as a ringtone. My one friend has it so whenever one of us (her friends) cal, it's us telling her who it is and to pick up the phone (my message: "Hey, loser, you know its me, pick up your phone!" haha). I looked, and their phones are discontinued, so which phones can I do that with? Theirs are all Motorola, so can all motorola phones do that? Thanks!


verizon phones dont allow you to anything. verizon locks you so you can only use phone and internet. but usually samsung and sony ericsons let you do that.

All Verizon's new phones cannot do that. Others carrier's phones can.

it is called assigning a ringtone

you assign a ringtone on your phone to a person you have in your contact list.

almost all newer phones allow you to do this.

My phone can do it and the people I know all have phones that can, so I think most phones should be able to.

all sony ericsson from 2005 onwards..

No comments:

Post a Comment